This method leverages your main partner site and other free Web 2.0 sites and ultimately combines good content and RSS links. You’ll soon learn how to create a strong and secure network of sites that point back to your most important partner site… which ultimately leads to higher search rankings with more backlinks and an extreme traffic explosion – it’s free!
Alright, here we go, and be sure to experiment and play around with different Web 2.0 sites, adding more to strengthen your network.
Start by creating your pre-sale affiliate site first, Whether you decide to use a hub site, squidoo or a hosted site as your main aff site… it’s up to you.
1. Create 5 x 300 word articles that are keyword rich and targeted to your niche or your main partner site. Make sure your articles have attractive titles and are composed of targeted keywords. Add these keywords to your opening and closing paragraphs as well as a few times in the text section. The content must make the visitor act, that’s VIP!!
2. Now let’s say you use a hosted presell page as the main affiliate site that everything else links to. Then create a quality Squidoo Lens for your first internal traffic… by adding one of the five articles as content. Make sure you link back to your main partner site with your targeted keyword. Then add your RSS feed to Feedage.com, ping autopinger.com and use socialmarker.com for bookmarks.
3. Now go to HubPages and add content from your second article and a link to your main partner site with your targeted keyword. Add a Squidoo RSS feed to your Hub. Then add HubPage’s RSS feed to Feedage.com, ping autopinger.com and use socialmarker.com for bookmarks.
4. Create a blog post and add third article content and a targeted keyword link pointing to your main affiliate site. Then add a Squidoo RSS feed to your blogger blog. Now add HubPage’s RSS feed to Feedage.com, ping autopinger.com and use socialmarker.com for bookmarks.
5. Go to wordpress.com and add the fourth article to your wordpress blog and a link pointing back to your main partner site. Also add a Squidoo RSS feed to the blog… Then add your wordpress blog RSS feed to Feedage.com, ping autopinger.com and use socialmarker.com for bookmarks.
6. Take the final article and submit it to Ezine and Go-Articles – link back to your Squidoo lens and your main affiliate page. If you want, you can also take the ezine article link or RSS feed and add it to each of your blogger, hubpage and wordpress blogs to get more traffic and backlinks. The result is also a better investment.
7. Now go to scribd.com and add all 5 individual articles. Make sure you link back to your squidoo lens as well as link back to your main affiliate page.
8. Go and make a message on Twitter saying that you have just submitted and article to an Ezine etc. + give the url. Also, announce the 5 Scribd articles to the Twitter audience.
9. Finally, use Heyspread.com’s $1 service to quickly upload your video to 16 different sites, including youtube, metacafe, dailymotion, and more. This will give you more overall views + traffic and by placing a link from your main affiliate sites in your description you will get reverse love.
Additional tips for adding troops online…
* To make your network even bigger and more powerful, use Craigslist, forums and commenting on relevant blogs. Just linking to your first squidoo page in line and your main partner site. This will give your site more backlinks and additional traffic that will grow through and ultimately lead to more sales!
* Take advantage of yahoo answers – providing you with a quality backlink that points back to your squidoo lens and main affiliate page.
* Also remember to add relevant and sufficient tags to your hub pages, blogs or squidoo lenses…