The most common question I hear is how to choose a marketing program for a new online business among all the affiliate program business opportunities. The question is valid. The web is almost the only place where you can decide where you want your business to go.
It’s scary and every doubt you’ve ever felt seems to slide out of your mental woodwork.
Here’s how to do it without taking years off your life:
1. Unless you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, you want to keep your publications cheap. I know there’s all kinds of guru advice out there about Pay Per Click and all that, but the truth is, if you don’t know PPC or PPL, you can lose money very quickly, sometimes a lot.
You want to learn the ways of the Internet in order to:
- You know how to generate organic free traffic.
- Affiliate list is a way to make really big money. It takes an average of seven visits before someone buys something online. Opt-in keeps you in front of them. You want to know how to create one.
- A beautiful way to generate long-term free traffic is to build your website correctly. Over time, your site will become known as an authority site.
2. Web hosting is critical and almost everyone is trying to do something. Use only reputable companies. An even better move is to go with a company that gives you all kinds of free training. Get a company that will tell you about search engine optimization, web traffic, organic traffic and article marketing.
3. The Best Internet Marketing Program is one that is built for free traffic. This means quality web pages on your site, a well-planned keyword list, and long-tail keyword phrases. It should include software to help you optimize your affiliate’s internet marketing program.
Do you now see the basics of what you need for your small business? Freely targeted traffic from engines should be the foundation of your program.