With the developing technology of the marketing department, activities in the digital world have picked up speed and it is revealed that a company working under the title of “Digital expert” must have an employee or a freelancer. This course ensures that trainees master a range of processes from mobile applications to the Internet, email to SMS, email to text, visuals, SEO and effectively use search engine advertising structures.
The aim of the training is;
· Gain a digital marketing vision by participating in the digital marketing ecosystem, business models, technology and tools,
· Make you an individual who knows the terminology of the digital world, knows the latest trends and knows how to make an intellectual strategy and create versatile online-offline integrated projects using digital tools,
· Develop modern marketing products and be able to develop online strategies using strategic digital tools for brands. At this stage, you see the creation and creation process of a digital idea in the eyes of both the digital agency and the brand,
· Identify, manage and implement brand strategies and integrate them with social media circle management.
Who should attend digital marketing training?
Digital marketing training is a program that is designed;
· Those who want to control costs in the world of digital marketing, effectively organize digital campaign processes and make the right announcements and direct them to planning,
· Managers who seek to specialize and who want to manage all the processes of the digital marketing world,
· And anyone interested in the subject can participate in this training.
What did you learn from the digital marketing training?
You will become an expert who can;
· Identify and control implementation processes using theory and computerized application,
· Market the product and/or service in a digital environment with the most effective digital resources.
What are the career opportunities?
In the world we live in, even though most industries grow at a rate of 10 percent at most, this industry is at a record pace, at least three times that. Traditional marketing tools and marketing applications can no longer take companies to their goals, because strategies have changed and companies and people have to change in the right direction. This major change is sure to bring new career opportunities for students, graduates and professionals. Most opportunities are in search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing (SMM), email marketing, search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, web analytics as a manager, SEO optimizer, content marketing manager, copywriter. , inbound marketing manager, conversion rate optimizer, search engine marketer and social media marketing expert.