For digital marketing to be effective, you need a clearly defined campaign strategy. As a small business owner on the Gold Coast, limited budgets also emphasize the need for strategic decisions.
Online marketing strategies vary between companies. Each business has its own distinct and specific strategy that best suits its industry or niche, be it construction, restaurants and cafes, plumbing, roofing, real estate, or even dentistry.
Combining SEO and PPC advertising campaigns
A very common and usually effective strategy involves adding PPC ads to your SEO tactics. How does this work?
•1. Do detailed research on keywords related to your local business and industry in general. Then choose the ones that are effective enough to bring in the highest amount of traffic.
•2. Know your target audience; their location, gender, age group and most importantly their income. Identify your biggest customers in this group; those that have the potential to give you the greatest rewards. 3. Optimize your website and content with SEO. Build an optimized landing page for your site. This is where visitors will be directed when they click on your ad. It has to be able to give them the push they need to make a purchase.
• 4. Then create compelling ad copy for your PPC ads. Let your words capture the attention of potential customers.
• 5. Place your PPC ads where your target audience is most likely to see them and of course click.
•6. Track your results and outcomes with custom tools. How much did you spend on ads? How much did you earn in return? How many impressions? What was the total number of clicks and visits for a given time period?
• 7. Review your successes and failures and find out what works and what doesn’t. Then make the necessary adjustments.
• 8. Maintain your online presence by constantly optimizing your content and site.
• 9. Regularly adjust your marketing strategy and campaigns to reduce costs while keeping customer retention and revenue at an all-time high.
Instead of PPC, you may decide to combine your SEO with social media marketing because it is much cheaper. PPC, on the other hand, helps you attract customers who are ready to make a purchase. The possibility of conversion is much greater than in social media advertising. At the end of the day, choosing an effective internet marketing strategy comes down to your preferences, the needs and priorities of your Gold Coast business. The bottom line is that whatever strategy you choose, it must reach and engage with your target audience. Not only should it drive traffic to your site, but it should also convert that traffic into actual sales and increased revenue.